Ads 468x60px

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Get set… GO!

Let's do it.
I'm officially down to the wire.

In a last ditch attempt to refocus before the big Moonlight and Magnolia's event at the end of September, I'm taking the next two weeks to hyper-focus on finishing up Pendomus.

I've entered the final stages… the last 6 chapters. There's a bit of reworking that has to happen, but I can do it. Especially now that my son's 6 year old birthday party mayhem has passed. (And I survived! Thank goodness!)

Anyhoo...

Unfortunately, it means tossing out my Goddamn Deadline and trading it in for an additional week. (In all honesty, it doesn't seem so bad. I'm gonna consider it a one week extension. HA!)

So… if I go into hiding during the daylight hours, this is why. I'm sure I'll still be chattin' on Twitter in the wee daylight hours or evenings, once my brain is fried.

No more tiptoeing around this sucker. I'm letting go of my fear to finish this and moving forward.

"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing."  
                                                                                       ~Walt Disney 

Here I go…






0 comments: