Ads 468x60px

Saturday, October 22, 2011

There's a wagon here…somewhere...

I know there is. 

After months of turmoil… things being flipped upside down… technically, still amidst the chaos... I've decided to get back on my writing wagon.

Somewhere along the way, I fell off. But Pendomus has been patiently waiting. As I knew it would.

Things needed to be taken care of… still do. But my mind needed clearing before I could re-enter the story. A real-life direction needed to be taken.

Now that it has, I feel… at least in some part, I can reclaim my title of author and readjust my hat. It's been a bit lopsided and I couldn't see clearly enough to write.

Life is interesting to me that way…

I was soooooo focused. Driven.

And just when you think you have it all figured out… life comes at you sideways and you have to take a step back. A time to reflect. And a time to embrace the changes.

This isn't going to be a simple process. Nor a simple year.

But the one thing I do know, without a doubt…

Pendomus MUST be finished.

And it must be now.










0 comments: