Ads 468x60px

Monday, March 5, 2012

Innamorati






Time is too slow for those who wait,
too swift for those who fear,
too long for those who grieve,
too short for those who rejoice,
but for those who love, 
time is eternity. 

~Henry Van Dyke




This day… this moment in time will be forever burned in my mind.

It's the moment when I walked a new path laid out for me… golden steps twinkling and cherubs singing… 
It was a moment I had not dreamed of. I hadn't known to. Hadn't realized could be.  

Yet… it was perfect in all it encompassed.

My new life started well before February 21st, 2012… It started the moment my now husband, Colin, wandered into my life. But this moment… 

This moment balanced it all. 

The ups and downs. The crazy with the serene.

This moment… was bliss.

February 21st, 2012. <3

0 comments: